Friday, August 1, 2014

Random Eats

I enjoyed lunch the other day at a new restaurant down the street, The Lobby.  I had pulled pork tacos with fries, and my friend Pam had a chicken wrap.  I thought the tacos were good, but the fries weren't great.


Dinner on Wednesday was grilled tofu, portobello mushroom, and halloumi cheese.


Throw the cheese onto the mushroom, and enjoy them together for ultimate flavour.  We gave buddy Donny some bites, because he whined we're nice.


Yesterday I met my friend Bonnie for breakfast at Perkins.  We both got the pancaked wrapped sausages with eggs and hashbrowns.  It was an excellent breakfast!


Last night we had a bit of a retro dinner (post coming soon), and today we're devouring leftovers.  We're looking forward to a very, very, relaxing, camping weekend.

Happy Friday!!  What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum! Looks alike another week of solid eats!

Last night Phil and I went to a friend's house for an impromptu BBQ. Today I did my long run and then did some meal planning/reading/relaxing. Tomorrow I am thinking we will grill our lunch and hang by the pool in the afternoon and then in the evening I am getting together with two of my best local girlfriends. I hope you and Christopher are having a great weekend!

Jolene said...

Thank you! We had a great weekend ☺