Thursday, August 28, 2014

Eating at Home

When we came home from vacation, we had to do a big grocery trip.  We mostly bought fruits and vegetables.  For dinner on Sunday evening we had chicken breasts, brussels sprouts, and brown rice with veggies.


On Monday, we had a homemade celery soup (recipe and pics in next post), with a veggie filled, quinoa sideTuesday's dinner was a giant salad with freshly juiced carrots, grapefruit, apple, and red pepper.


After eating in restaurants for a week, it was nice to make some healthy, home-cooked meals.

Do you get tired of eating in restaurants?  
What have you been cooking this week?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum, that all look delicious. I easily get tired of eating in restaurants. After 1-2 meals out I start to crave normal, home cooked food. Plus my tummy is so sensitive due to my gluten intolerance that I start to feel off after a couple of meals out. This week has been really busy for me, so I've been eating leftover Moussaka!