2) After a busy weekend, our dinner on Sunday evening was falafal stuffed pitas (also with homemade tzatiki, spinach, tomato, and hummus).
3) We had spaghetti squash with tomato sauce and parmesan sauce yesterday. I seriously could eat an entire spaghetti squash to myself.
4) I went for a walk around the lake this morning. The geese weren't too hot yet, so they were hanging out outside the water ...
Looking out for their young:
And intimidating the other gangs:
5) We BBQd some salmon recently, and enjoyed it with veggie rice.
6) We visited our local watering hole again the other day ...
And now we're fat.
7) We spend a lot of time in the backyard, so we've worked hard to make it lovely. I've been admiring the flowers lately; they're doing well despite the insane rain we had that I thought would kill them.
8) I love going to the farmers' market on Wednesdays in the summer, and it's even better that Christopher's sister Victoria can join me, and that when we're done buying things and are visiting at home, darling Christopher comes home from work to make us lunch.
Haha, I'll have his lunch ready for him pretty much every other day this summer. I'm planning something pretty delicious for tomorrow!
9) We felt the need to eat nothing but raw veggies and fruits for dinner this evening (please refer to #6).
10) Breakfasts have looked like this lately ...
And this ...
What are your Tuesday things?
How's your week going so far?