We have so many exciting things coming up in the second half of this year including:
- Two friends' weddings
- The birth of a new little family member - a niece!
- Dinner parties/BBQs and gatherings with friends
- Many road trips
- A trip to Montreal
- A trip to Denver
- A huge music festival in Calgary (Jack White, Arctic Monkeys, Death Cab etc. etc.)
- The 30th birthday of the man I love, which will be spent seeing Bonobo in concert (in Denver); as well as some BIG birthdays for Christopher's parents
- Canned Heat in concert
- Arch Enemy in concert
- The Black Keys in concert
- A trip to Vegas
Wow - so much to look forward to, and we are so excited!! (especially for that little baby)!!
How has the first half of your year been?
What do you have to look forward to this year?