2) Lunch the other day was hot and sour soup from Thai Basil. This restaurant is insanely good. Their crispy, salted chicken is one of the best things I've ever eaten.
3) I'm looking forward to attending two weddings this summer! Daaaaaaaancing!
4) For dinner on Friday we went to The Artful Dodger for pizza. I had the bacon mushroom pizza, and it was really good. Christopher had the anchovie pizza, and it was terrible :-(
5) My sister's new cat Finn is pretty much the cutest thing ever. I just. can't. take. it. anymore.
6) A lovely lady that Christopher delivers to gives him Epicure products every year at Christmas, as a thank you. We recently tried some of the BLT dip seasoning, and it was great! We had some other random snacks while having a rainy, movie day inside.
7) Family brunch for fathers' day on Sunday at Thomas the Cook:
It was really good! I loved that the potatoes were not fried.
8) Last night we BBQd rack of lamb for dinner. We had it with veggies and potatoes:
9) Spring time means Froyo! Gotta love those bobba balls!
10) We had hotdogs twice on the weekend. Ummm, is it bad that I am not sick of hotdogs?
For future reference, please don't read the nutritional information on the Costco hotdog label aloud to me.
When it comes to hotdogs, ignorance is bliss.
(His reply would probably include something about how I probably shouldn't be buying hotdogs with 3456 grams of fat. Yeah, yeah).
What are your Tuesday things?
Do you have any weddings to attend this summer?
Hotdogs are healthy, riiiiight?