2) Serve the waffle-iron hashbrowns with an omelet and bacon to make everyone happy.
3) I used to get made fun of occasionally for still buying CDs. I was told that people don't do that anymore. But then I found a boy who I think is "a people" (the jury is still out), and he totally buys CDs too. We put a little Amazon order in recently, each making two choices for new discs. One of my choices came yesterday, and we've really been enjoying it.
I absolutely love Cocorosie. If you don't know of 'em, you should.
4) We've started watching Archer on Netflix. It's a cartoon, but definitely not one for children. It's good when we want a quick show, as the episodes are only about 22 minutes.
5) Dinner tonight is spaghetti with turkey meatballs.
6) I love Taco del Mar. We had the fish burritos for lunch on Saturday and I could not stop mmmmm mmmmming. Mondo fish burrito: sour cream, guacamole, a bit of re-fried beans, cabbage, cilantro, pico de gallo, and white sauce ... get it. Take it home and douse it in jalapeno Tabasco and thank me later.
7) I don't know how I've lived this long without this burger in my life. I mean, I know I only came across this post tonight, but ... but ... I neeeeeeeed. Honey? Are you reading this? Take note.
8) We booked a summer vacation - we're headed to Montreal for a week!
9) We thought that booking this trip called for a Montreal-themed dinner. We made a Montreal-style hotdog called a "steamie", loaded with mustard, chopped onion, and sauerkraut.
One the side, poutine.
10) We slowly made our way through the McCain cake in the freezer. I'm not much for desserts, but I took bites here and there:
How's your week going so far? What are your Tuesday things?