It was good for the first minute or so, and then it just became awful. It also made my purse smell like stale potatoes and gross basement.
2) We also came across this soap:
We didn't buy it.
3) Last nights dinner - tuna casserole! We love this stuff!
4) I took my dad out for supper the other night to Slow Food Pub. We each had pizza and a pint, and both took home leftovers for lunch the next day.
5) We were having a problem with fruit flies coming into the house through the screen when the window was open. The Internets told us to put apple cider vinegar in a bowl, cover it with plastic wrap and poke some holes in it. We made a few of these, and they worked alright, but we discovered an even better method! If you put a bit of red wine in a bowl, cover it with wrap, and use a toothpick to poke holes all over, you'll catch waaaaaayyy more fruit flies than with cider vinegar!!
Fruit flies are pretty smart ... they know that red wine is where it's at!
6) New McDonald's menu in Thailand. Cool!
7) I came across this Halloween costume the other day and had to hold myself back from buying it ...
8) Rainy Fall day today ...
9) This was how part of my weekend was spent:
I haven't seen the Star Wars movies, so Christopher is making me watch them. We watched Episode 4 on Friday night, but I fell asleep in the last half. I tried to tell Christopher that I "got the gist of it" and that we should move on to Episode 5, but noooooo, he wouldn't let me get away with that. We re-watched the second half.
10) How excited are you for Breaking Bad on Sunday!?
What are your Thursday things?