Friday, October 16, 2009

I just want to thank everyone for the b-day wishes yesterday! You are all so sweet :-)

My snack last night was an orange:



And a Green Tea with Real Apple Flavour:



TODAY'S EATS

This morning for breakfast I had some source vanilla yogurt, with the last of my Glo-nola, and a banana.



I also had a slice of toast with PB:



For lunch I ran to Costco, and grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza.

My Dad took me out for dinner tonight to Red Lobster!

I had 1 biscuit:



Caesar salad:



And snow crab legs with mashed potatoes:



I like crab a LOT more than lobster. Which do you prefer?

This evening I am going to have another rockin' Friday night ... catch up on some TV, and maybe do some homework.

In case you were wondering ... I am the epitome of cool.


4 comments:

Sophia said...

Thank Goodness! Someone else who thinks crab is better than lobster! I just never got why lobster is so expensive and supposedly better than crab.

Oh, and I used to work at Red Lobster, tee hee!

Simply Life said...

Ah, isn't that the best though - when Friday nights come I just want to stay home and RELAX! :)

Anonymous said...

I've never tried either crab or lobster (except tinned crab) Green tea in a can, I wonder if I could find some here.

Taylor.

Anais said...

Do you know if there's any calories in the Vitao? Because I've tried to find the info on it but haven't been able to...