Friday, October 21, 2011

Eating from the Freezer

I had class on Wednesday night, and had to do homework before heading to class.  The hubby took some bolognese sauce from the freezer (I made a bunch before the semester started), and we had dinner together in no time.  


A few weeks ago he baked 4 loaves of my favourite bread, so that mornings could be quick and easy as well.  Yesterday I toasted two slices of homemade bread, to enjoy with my perfect scrambled eggs.

 

Another quick meal ... 


Hot dogs.

I just can't let go of summer. 

Happy Friday! What do you have planned for your weekend?

10 comments:

Faith @ For the Health of It said...

Such a smart idea to pre-freeze a bunch of sauce for time-pinched days. I'm psyched about a Jacksonville weekend!

Kacy said...

I don't want to let go of summer either :(
That all looks great!

Vanessa said...

I've actually never done the homemade frozen food thing before. Sounds like a lifesaver for busy weeknights!

And Happy Friday to you as well!I took today off for my husband's birthday and we're celebrating the whole weekend.

Amber said...

Food from the freezer is the best! So easy and quick. I had a hot dog (meatless of course ;) ) last night too!

Allison said...

Yum! All of that looks great. What kidn of bun are you using for your hot dog? It looks so skinny!

mr. pineapple man said...

i havent had hot dogs in so long! mmmm~ love the beebimbop too!

Anonymous said...

I don't want to let go of summer either! For me, it's smoothies...

I have to work all day today (Saturday) but tomorrow should be filled with some R&R. Can't wait! Have a great weekeend!!

Anonymous said...

I think I might have to plan for some hotdogs before the snow flies!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Whoa - your husband makes bread? Color me impressed!

My weekeend was busy but fun. I flew to Chicago for my niece's baptism.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe your hubby baked bread for you!!! That's amazing!