1) Dinner the other day was chicken with two of my most favourite vegetables, Brussels sprouts and beets.
2) This evening we went to see "The Sheepdogs: Have at It" in the theatre. It was good! Next movie on the list - "This is the End". Have you seen it yet? Is it awesome?
3) I saw this in a convenience store and was really, really tempted to buy it. I restrained myself, mostly because it wasn't crispy ... and we all know I like meat candy. And meat cookies.
4) Sandwich week is over officially, but there will still be plenty of sandwiches around these parts. We have a couple of other ideas in the works ... but for now, see what sandwiches we ate for days: one, two, three, four, five, six and seven.
5) The company Totally Bamboo has come out with a line of bamboo cutting boards that you can buy in the individual outline of any of the 50 States. I need the NY one! And Louisiana too!!
6) I am totally pizza'd out. I've enjoyed too many pizza parties in the last few days, and don't want to look at another slice for a while. Also, I'm aware that pizza'd is not a word.
What are your Thursday things?