Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday Things

1)  Dinner the other day was chicken with two of my most favourite vegetables, Brussels sprouts and beets.


2)  This evening we went to see "The Sheepdogs: Have at It" in the theatre.  It was good!  Next movie on the list - "This is the End".  Have you seen it yet?  Is it awesome?

3)  I saw this in a convenience store and was really, really tempted to buy it.  I restrained myself, mostly because it wasn't crispy ... and we all know I like meat candy.  And meat cookies.


4)  Sandwich week is over officially, but there will still be plenty of sandwiches around these parts.  We have a couple of other ideas in the works ... but for now, see what sandwiches we ate for days: one, two, three, four, five, six and seven.

5)  The company Totally Bamboo has come out with a line of bamboo cutting boards that you can buy in the individual outline of any of the 50 States.  I need the NY one!  And Louisiana too!! 

6)  I am totally pizza'd out.  I've enjoyed too many pizza parties in the last few days, and don't want to look at another slice for a while.  Also, I'm aware that pizza'd is not a word.

What are your Thursday things?

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

My Thursday things were that I had my first pilates sessions in the morning, which was really good and left me sore, which is a good feeling after such little activity these days. And then I got to see some out of town co-workers and had dinner with them. I was out later than usual so am pretty tired today but it was so worth it!

Kacy said...

I've been detoxing all week, but it's over tonight and I have epic plans for corn hushpuppies and mac and cheese. So excited.
I love beets and brussels too!

Allysia said...

Brussels and beets are both super amazing, I'll back you up on that. And also - YOU HAVE TO SEE this is the end. Yes, all caps. It's the best movie I've seen in a long, long time and laughed so hard I cried. Michael and I both give that one a massive thumbs up.