Thursday, June 13, 2013

Looking Forward ...


I always like to have things to look forward to, however large or small.
 
Earlier this week I was looking forward to a lunch date at Flavours of India for a quick buffet.


Today, I spent the day looking forward to dinner at Afghan Cuisine, followed by seeing The Purge in the theater.  The movie was pretty good, and dinner was fantastic!  We started with an appetizer (vegetarian mento - basically dumplings):


I'll show you a picture of Christopher's dinner because it's more visually appealing than mine was, although just as good:


Other things to look forward to ...

Tomorrow - Cooking something new
This weekend - Relaxing at home & A BBQ out
Next week - A week featuring sandwiches (and trying the new bevvies I bought while in Manitoba)
In two weeks - Being done work for the summer 
Next month - A vacation
Some day - Trying this ...


What are you looking forward to, small or big, in the near future, or distant future?

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I was out with co-workers last night and the restaurant's signature drink was a blood mary made with bacon-infused vodka. It made me think of you!

You have lots to look forward to these days, which is awesome! Today I am looking forward to going to Shakespeare in the park, tomorrow I am looking forward to going to a brew bash with a new friend (even though I don't drink beer I think it will be a fun event to check out). Next month I am looking forward to trips to DC, Asheville, and possibly Savannah! :)

Kacy said...

I'm the same way. Always have to be looking forward to something. Tonight, it's a BBQ. Tomorrow, paddle boarding and hiking. Then a concert on Tuesday. My bachelorette party next month, and then the wedding/honeymoon. Woo!
Have a great weekend, girl.