Monday, October 21, 2013

Random Eats

The rest of our meals in Vancouver were pretty simple.  We had pizza a couple of times:


Coffee from Cafe Artigiano a couple more times:


We shared a sandwich in China town:


And a giant chocolate chip cookie from the public market:


We ate breakfast in our hotel:


And snacked in a dingy pub:

 
 

Our breakfast on our way home (in the airport) included a couple sandwiches, a samosa, and coffee:


We had a great getaway to Vancouver and look forward to visiting there again one day.  But before that, we have some other places to check out, such as Denver, and somewhere in Canada that is east of Winnipeg (neither of us have been east of Winnipeg ... I know, I know ...)

Do you have any getaways or vacations coming up?

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I haven't been east of Winnepeg in Canada either! I really want to visit Anais in Ottawa and would love to visit Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec City!

I am going to LA for work in a couple of weeks, but will fly in a day early to spend time with a rep I've gotten to be friends with. And then I go back to Minneapolis for Julia Child night! And then I go to Paris at the end of the month. So I have lots of trips to look forward to. And don't hate me, but I am also going back to NYC in December as plane tickets are so expensive, I couldn't resist seeing NYC during Christmas time!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Ahhh NY!! I'd love to see it during Christmas time, as I've only ever been in the spring. One day!