2) Trying to properly number the pages of my thesis will be the death of me!! Ummmm, well at least the flowers outside the university library are pretty. Now if only they'd figure out the formatting issues of Microsoft Word for me ... #firstworldproblems
3) Dear neighbors, please take care of your weeds so that my yard doesn't become as hideous as yours. Other than that, you're cool.
Sincerely, Jolene Sickofpullingweeds.
P.S. Mowing your dandelions does not constitute taking care of your weeds. Nice try though.
4) I'm currently making chicken stock for soup. It's a great way to use up almost-bad veggies, and I enjoy eating soup all year 'round.
5) I love juicing! Tonight it was cucumber, beet and grapefruit.
6) I've been buying Silver Hills brand bread. From what I can gather it seems to be the healthiest choice in the grocery store, next to another favourite of mine, Ezekiel.
7) I didn't really understand or even know what Instagram was until a few days ago. I had a look at my sister's page, and was told by a friend that I should be on Instagram, and now I sort of need it.
One small problem ...
Yeah, not really Instragram-capable. Maybe it's time for a new phone. One of these days. And by one of these days, I pretty much mean a few years from now. Probably.
8) We grabbed some Shallot infused olive oil a couple of weeks ago and have been cooking with it quite a bit. Oliv is a cool store because you can try all the oils/vinegars that they sell. They have stores in both Moose Jaw and Saskatoon.
9) I'm going to try and get to bed
10) And now for something adorable ...
Christopher and I sort of, unofficially, take turns picking series to watch, or movies, etc.. Anyway, there is a series that I own that he definitely does not want to watch, and he's going through great lengths to hide it in hopes that I will forget about it ;-) Verrrrry sneaky!
What are your Tuesday things? Do you Instagram?
What TV series do you love?