Friday, September 28, 2012

Fill in Friday

A few bloggers are doing this fun survey thing ... I saw it on Lisa's blog.

I wish I was done my thesis.  It's a slow process on the university's side.
I want to go to Korea.
I always brush my teeth before bed.
I need to weed my yard.
I feel blessed.
I think about New York daily.
I ask a lot of questions (less now than I used to though).
I hear music most of the time.
I smell pizza.  Just made one.
I ponder everything.
I seek achievement.
I play to win.
I try to be nice to everyone I meet or know.
I prefer salty to sweet.
I wonder what my future holds.
I believe that happiness is a choice.
I mean to get up early, but it doesn't happen.
I never usually remember movies after I see them.
I plan to go to Mexico and New Orleans in the Spring.
I hope to also go back to NY in 2013.
I worry that spiders are infesting my house every time I find one inside.
I dislike most pizza crust.
I struggle getting up in the morning.

I like Fridays for more than the obvious reason.  I like that I don't have to pack a lunch for Fridays as some of my coworkers and I always go out somewhere quick.  Today was Taco Time.


I had a veggie burrito (couldn't finish all of it), and Mexi Fries Deluxe.


2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Thanks for playing along! I love reading others responses!

Yum, your mexican lunch looks awesome!

Allysia said...

Mexico and New Orleans? Envious! I'm hoping to get away in the spring too, maybe SFO or Portland!