Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Waist Deep Wednesday

 
I am waist deep in homework.  I am trying to ignore it as it pulls me in all directions.  I have more fun things to do, like bridesmaid dress shop (we got the dresses for my sister's wedding!!), cook, watch TV, watch paint dry, vomit ... you get the idea.

These past couple days have been a whirlwind, and I am glad I have a long weekend coming up to catch my breath.

I have forgotten to take pictures of all of my eats, and can hardly remember what they were over the past two days ...

Something along the lines of this stuff, with some leftover ham dinner and fixings:

Butternut Squash Lasagna

I have some fun news to share tomorrow that I alluded to back in August :-)

What month is the busiest for you, either at work or school?

My busiest months with university are always October, and March.

8 comments:

Tracey @ I'm Not Superhuman said...

This month is ridiculously crazy for me, too. Hang in there. I hope you get all your work done soon so you can take a breather. Or, at the very least, sleep!

Simply Life said...

hope things slow down soon and that you can rest this weekend!

Unknown said...

i dont think i have a particular month thats busy... maybe a week.. aka midterms time, oy!

good luck

Kat said...

Sorr your so busy!! Busiest times for me is usally the end and beginning of the year. That is when work is either closing down for the year of gearing up again, so everything can be frantic!

Kacy said...

Sorry you're so busy! I can't wait for a long weekend either. Can't wait to hear your news!

Anonymous said...

fun news? Are you going to foodbuzz without me? Anyways, I'm busy during the winter or cough/cold seasons..work is just SWAMPED with sick people! Yeah for bridesmaids dresses! I still have all mine!

eatmovelove said...

Probably next month :( which sucks around the holidays. Such is life. Homework sucks too! Bah. ...but that butternut lasagna sounds interesting...

Jessica @ The Process of Healing said...

Your food looks fabulous!
And I'd say probably November.. finals!