- Assorted veggies (mushrooms, red, green and yellow peppers, tomatoes, onion) chopped finely
- 1 Tablespoon of cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Bake @ 400 for 16- 20 minutes
I love this breakfast! It is so satisfying.
It is also perfect for someone like me who is terrible at making omelets!
Lunch was 1 slice of veggie pizza and an ice cream sandwich. I had a glo-bar later in the afternoon.
For dinner this evening I had some more veggie pizza (2 slices) with a bowl of my favourite spinach salad:
Deluxe Spinach Salad
(Recipe for 6 as a side dish)
- 1 Bag Baby Spinach
- 1/2 small purple onion - thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup dry curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon (crispy and chopped up)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
Mix in Bowl.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 tsp mustard
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp poppy seeds (optional)
Blend in blender. Drizzle as desired over salad and toss, just before serving.
I didn't include the optional ingredients today.
Cheese? Check. Bacon? Check. Sounds like a perfect salad to me!!
What are your favourite salad ingredients?
I am always afraid to add new things to salads, but once I try something different, I like it. I love berries in salad, and I also really like adding green onions.