Friday, August 2, 2019

Smokin'

We are currently in a heat wave.  It's smokin' hot out!

Speaking of smokin', Christopher's dad dropped this off for us:


We put it to use right away, making a smoked chicken, and some smoked salmon.


I knew what we needed for the smoked salmon ...


Everything bagels!


Necessities for bagels with smoked salmon:


Red onion, dill, capers, and cream cheese make for the perfect smoked salmon bagel.


I ate bagels all week for breakfast - mmm!


A little extra everything topping, because you can't have too much.

What is your favourite type of bagel?  Do you have a smoker?  Do you liked smoked food?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

We do not have a smoker but my brother does. My favorite thing he makes is brisket. He made that over the 4th and it was sooooo good. I like any kind of smoked meat, though.

GF bagels are AWFUL so I do not eat bagels anymore. But before I knew about my gluten intolerance, my favorite was an everything bagel or one with something like asiago cheese baked into it. Yum!