Friday, July 8, 2016

Vacation Bound

I've been lovin' summer so far.  On Wednesday I met up with my friend Bonnie for breakfast.  She's moving to BC in a couple weeks, and I'm really going to miss her.  We had a nice visit over our Denny's eats:


Other breakfasts have been the quiche that I made the other day, and oatmeal with toppings:


We didn't do much cooking in the last couple days; we're low on groceries since we're leaving for a vacation tomorrow.  We've been throwing meals together to use things up before we go.  Today I had lunch ready for when Christopher came home on his break:


Next time you hear from me, it will be from Halifax

What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I hope you are having a great vacation! I'll be curious to see what all you see and eat in Halifax!!

I spent last weekend at my parents lake home. It was so much fun! I ate lots of good food, spent most of my time outsides, and soaked up time with family!