Sunday, June 29, 2014

Rainy Sunday

It's a good thing we spent the day outside yesterday, because the rain is coming down hard today.  It rained throughout the night, and hasn't let up all day.  We've been cuddled inside, enjoying the fact that at least the car and windows are getting a wash.

Last night we BBQd coconut crusted halibut, crab claws, and a vegetable medley:








S'mores for dessert!




I'm a little worried about our flowers, as they have had nothing but rain and cool weather since they were planted.  Our little grass growing experiment is coming along nicely though ...



Off to enjoy a calzone sized homemade perogy!

How's your Sunday?  Is it pouring rain where you are?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

We have had SO MUCH RAIN. So much that a lot of areas are flooding and crops are way behind schedule. It's actually really sad. And my flowers I planted on my patio are not doing very well. :/ But my basil is still alive so I consider that a success!

I had a great Sunday, though! It was supposed to rain, but it didn't. So I spent a lot of time on my patio, reading and enjoying the view. And then my aunt, uncle and cousin came over to see my place and helped me hang curtains in my bedroom and we walked to dinner which was fun.