Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cristal

Life is too short to not celebrate.  
The big things.  The little things.  All the things.  

This weekend we celebrated in style with a bottle of Cristal.  

 
 

We had a fun Saturday afternoon shopping for it and other celebratory supplies.

We got a little bit silly and may have had a bit of a photo shoot ...


Baby Ruddiger above, and our twin daughters below:


We amused ourselves for hours before busting into it ...


We are not even close to being champagne connoisseurs, so I can't say that it is worth the price, but it was the best bubbly we've ever had the pleasure of enjoying ... and enjoy we did.

 

What do you have to celebrate these days, however big or small?

4 comments:

Kacy said...

Nice! I've never had Cristal, but I love the box and your photo shoot.

Anonymous said...

haha too funny! I'm celebrating that my friend went into labor this morning. I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pretty sweet feast!

Things to celebrate: my son's 9th birthday in a few weeks, my 15th wedding anniversary in a month and a half, my sister expecting, getting faster and better at my job (cemented the first bridge I've done in my clinic today). Life is GOOD :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Fancy! I think it is good to make time in life to celebrate things, both big and small. I haven't been celebrating much lately because there just seems to be such a heaviness in my life right now as I prepare for my move, but I do have my going away party tonight which will be a bittersweet celebration.