Thursday, September 13, 2012

Indian Food & Blind Blogger Meetup

Yesterday I had two lunches in the fridge at work, yet when a coworker asked if I'd like to go out for lunch, I just couldn't resist ... especially because I knew we'd be going for Indian food.  We went to Flavours of India and had the buffet.  They have a great selection for a reasonable price.


For dinner I met up with a blogger who lives in my city for a "blind date".  We have been blogging buddies for a while, but had never met in person until yesterday.  We went to my favourite Indian restaurant - Bombay.  I order my usual - chicken gorma with peshwari naan.  


I really need to venture out and try all the other stuff on the menu ... next time!  

Jennifer is a sweetheart.  


She brought me back a chopstick and spoon set from Korea, and also gave me some supplies and a recipe to make a Korean soup (she knows me well)!

Have you ever met an internet friend in person?

Don't forget to enter my mystery giveaway!  You don't need a blogger account to enter - anyone can leave comments (just don't forget to leave me your email address so I can contact you if you win).


8 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum! I LOVE indian food. It's one of my favorite cuisines! Yum! I had some this week and it was SO good.

I have met LOTS of friends through the internet. So far all of them have been exactly what I would expect from reading their blog, which is awesome. :)

Kacy said...

Some of my best friends are from the internet :) And I LOVE Indian food.

Allysia said...

You know, I haven't been to any Indian restaurants in the city, which is super lame! And I know for a fact that some of them are very vegan-friendly. Speaking of blog friends, it'll be awesome seeing you at the show tonight! :)

~ Diana ~ said...

we need to meet!!!

Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty said...

mmmmm I wish that there was an indian place here!!

I still haven't met anyone yet, much to my sadness. Char from Char's kitchen and I always try to meet up but it never works out :( So sad and we live 1.5 hours away!

Amber said...

Yummmm, I only like to have Indian food occasionally but those pictures are making me totally crave it!

Glad you had fun! I have met quite a few blogger friends and now some of them are quite literally some of my very best friends!!!

Caterers in Indore said...

Its really delicious blog people will attract to see this nice post.

Caterers in Indore said...

Nice post lovely blog people will love this post.