Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Wish List

I've never done a Christmas wish list on my blog before, but I've enjoyed reading those of other bloggers, and since we're basically skipping Christmas this year, I'd thought I'd share some things I have my eye on; maybe I'll treat myself to one or two of these things in the new year (if I've been good).

1)  MAC Rebel lipstick (colour: plum dandy)



2)  A cutting board shaped like New York State (and maybe a Louisiana one too; I'm envisioning appies at a New Orleans themed dinner party)



3)  Cookie Scoops (I could use both sizes)



4)  Living Proof Instant Texture Mist


 
5)  Prada Candy Rollerball (for travel)



6)  Square Post-It brand sticky notes (I bought a dispenser for these for work, but it only works with Post-It brand sticky notes, so I've never used it)



7)  Pretty candles from Chapters/Indigo, like these two:



8)  Good dark brown eyeliner (liquid) and good black eyeliner (liquid)

We don't really do much shopping during the year, because there is nothing that we need.  These are things that I wouldn't regularly buy for myself.  There are some things that we do need for the home, and we plan on shopping for those in the new year, including new sheets, pillows, and a few industrial baking pans.  We just might need a few more CDs for our collection too!  We'll see what kind of deals we can get in January.

What is on your wishlist this year?
Do you have a lot of gift shopping to do?

(We drew names with my family, but not with Christopher's, so we don't have much shopping to do this year)

3 comments:

Kelsey Ann said...

the cutting board is so cool! i would love it if there were provinces too ;)

Amber said...

Those are good things to ask for! I really hope I get some candles this year as I love burning candles and my current ones are running out :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love seeing what is on others wish lists! I always have to come up with because my mom needs a detailed list to make her shopping easier since she buys gifts for all 17 of us kids/in-laws/grandkids! I don't know how she does it, especially living in a rural area. Thank goodness for Amazon! I am all done with my Christmas shopping and have started to do some of the wrapping.