2) A cutting board shaped like New York State (and maybe a Louisiana one too; I'm envisioning appies at a New Orleans themed dinner party)
3) Cookie Scoops (I could use both sizes)
4) Living Proof Instant Texture Mist
5) Prada Candy Rollerball (for travel)
6) Square Post-It brand sticky notes (I bought a dispenser for these for work, but it only works with Post-It brand sticky notes, so I've never used it)
7) Pretty candles from Chapters/Indigo, like these two:
8) Good dark brown eyeliner (liquid) and good black eyeliner (liquid)
We don't really do much shopping during the year, because there is nothing that we need. These are things that I wouldn't regularly buy for myself. There are some things that we do need for the home, and we plan on shopping for those in the new year, including new sheets, pillows, and a few industrial baking pans. We just might need a few more CDs for our collection too! We'll see what kind of deals we can get in January.
What is on your wishlist this year?
Do you have a lot of gift shopping to do?
(We drew names with my family, but not with Christopher's, so we don't have much shopping to do this year)