- How small it was; all a la carte restaurants were an elevator ride away, and the pools and beach were just a few steps beyond that (numerous pools, swim up, infinity, etc.)
- The food was incredible, and there were about 6 a la carte restaurants, none of which required reservations, had a visit limit, or a wait to get in
- 24 room service (food and drink) - completely all-inclusive
- No bracelets
- Dance club (similar to the ones at home) and outdoor movie theatre
- Premium liquor (Grey Goose, Jack, Crown, etc.).
- Legit coffee shop with espresso drinks, pastries, sandwiches etc., all included
We left the resort a few times, to golf, go to a candlelit dinner ocean side, and to buy some goodies in town. The golf was at an incredibly beautiful course.
The weather was perfect every. single. day. We loved this trip.
Now back to real life. Oh, and snow.