Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Caaaaaamping!

I'm having so much fun at Clear Lake Campground in Manitoba.  Looks like my friends are having fun too:

Heather and Jessie
Jessie and Chris
The food has been great ... 
 
Honey Garlic Chicken, Veggies and Potato Salad
Breakfast at The White House - Clear Lake, Manitoba
And the fishing pretty successful (although we threw the fish back because they were pikes and apparently pikes are difficult to clean) ... 

 

I caught a fish and was pretty excited, until my friends tried to get me to take a picture with the flopping, flailing thing - then I was terrified ... but that is for the next post ;-) 


We had a beautiful day on the lake, and the water in Clear Lake really is clear ...


After our fishing trip we didn't feel like cooking so we picked up junk from the icecream/everything shop:

 
 

Have you ever been fishing?  Have you caught a fish?

2 comments:

Kacy said...

I used to fish a lot in high school, but haven't been in forever!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I have gone fishing a lot. We did it every weekend at the lake when I was a kid. Then I stopped until I dated a guy who loved fishing at my parents cabin, so i did it to keep him company while I secretly hated it. Now I have sworn off of it. I will watch my nephews, but I don't touch fish or bait. I am merely there to observe!