Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Breakfasts

For those who asked ...


This cereal is pretty good!  I think I could make it myself (it is just a combination of hemp seeds, chia seeds, and dried fruit basically), so I don't know if I will spend an arm and a leg on it again.  But I am definitely enjoying it.  Like I said in my last post, it was one of the inventions from the show "The Dragon's Den", although I have never, ever seen an episode of this show, I did see a clip about the cereal on a different show.

Speaking of breakfasts ... the hubby made vegan pancakes this morning. 


I LOVE these pancakes.

Dinner was very "breakfasty" too.  I had half a bagel topped with a veggie omelet and cheese.


I also finished the final 1/3 of my small caramel sundae from Sunday evening and last night 
(I seriously cannot finish an entire small sundae in one sitting - it took me 3 tries to finish this guy!!):


Before bed I am going to have the same thing I have had for the past few nights - a grapefruit the size of my head.  I could eat a grapefruit everyday, and some weeks I do.

 

What fruit do you/ could you eat everyday?
What foods do you have trouble finishing?  

I am never able to finish ice-cream, and I don't know why!

13 comments:

Amy said...

Anything with frosting I can't stand too much of. Most of the times it takes me two days to eat a standard slice of cake. Which I do NOT consider a bad thing lol!

And I could probably eat apples everyday. I'd say the same for grapes too but I totally wouldn't eat grapes everyday for obvious reasons LOL!

And if you consider olives a fruits? Hands down black olives win.

mostlyfitmom said...

I LOVE breakfast for supper. I could have strawberries everyday, but don't like the cleaning and hulling involved. I don't really have trouble finishing any foods that I can think of, but I definitely find that I can't eat as much in one sitting as I used to, which is not a bad thing.

I was looking at this pictures, trying to figure out where you are exactly, and I think I've figured it out. I swear I'm not a stalker. :) If you need a great pedicure, I used to go to a place in this strip mall. If Denise is still there at the salon, she is the BEST!

Laura said...

I used to always stash my 1/2 eaten DQ Blizzards in the freezer... you get too cold if you eat it all in once sitting!

Alanna @ Blood, Sweat & Cupcakes said...

I've been eating giant grapefruits everyday for the past couple weeks too, that's what I get for buying giant bags at Costco!

Yum!

Simply Life said...

I love having breakfast for dinner!

Cynthia said...

I could probably eat eggs and bacon every single day. My breakfasts get kind of boring because that's all I eat sometimes. But they are so good!

Kacy said...

I love breakfast for dinner. That looks great!
I eat apples/bananas most days. I wish I liked grapefruit more.

Anne Marie said...

I could eat (and basically do) eat bananas every day. They are my favorite fruit! I never have trouble finishing ice cream....it's just too good! lol

Stephanie said...

Yay for breakfast all day! Breakfast is by far the best meal of the day.

Betty said...

i could eat a 5 mangoes everyday lol i love em!

great blog u have :O)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I could eat raspberries every day - if they weren't so darn expensive!

I have trouble finishing apples... I kind of get sick of them after having 1/2!

Eden said...

Confession, my midnite snack is ALWAYS a breakfast food! usually pancakes or yogurt with some cereal!

And I LOVE the Dragon's Den! I'm a little obsessed with the BBC...

sophia said...

LOL that cereal's name is funny! I love it when companies have a sense of humor.

I could eat any fruit everyday. I love fruits, but these days I don't buy much because I'm stingy. I only buy fruits when they are on sale.