Thursday, December 10, 2009

Crabby

Brrrrrrrrrr ... I am freezing!! I could barely crawl out of bed this morning because I knew how cold it was going to be outside.

I warmed myself up by making a lovely bowl of chocolate, almond butter oats (1/2 cup chocolate milk, 1/2 cup almond breeze, 1/2 cup oats, 1 T almond butter):



Perfect way to start the morning.

I also had a small glass of OJ:



Lunch was a lean cuisine, an orange, and some crab dip with crackers:









I forgot to plug my car in all day, but luckily it started without a fight.

Dinner was some sole fish stuffed with king crab:



And some beets and corn:



A perfect, delicious combination.
The fish was SO good, I loved the addition of crab.

After dinner I went for a 1 hour massage to my new favourite massage therapist. I have had many massages from many different places, and this new lady is BY FAR the best!

Now I am going to snuggle up with a snack and a blanket to watch TV with the hubby. Ahhhh, to not have homework. This is the life!

Do you prefer crab or lobster?
I am not a big fan of lobster, and would rather have crab any day!


15 comments:

Dairy Free Betty said...

crab 100%... I love crab!!! :)

A massage sounds like a perfect idea!! I need to book myself in for one soon!!

Devan Geselle said...

you oats.
i want to swim in them.

Alanna said...

I would prefer crab any day as well!

Simply Life said...

Oh that dinner looks great! Did you make it?

greensandjeans said...

I'm not really a fan of either to tell you the truth! Lobster just tastes like butter to me, and I don't really like the taste of crab.

mymarblerye said...

sole fish is soo good! You can stuff it with anything and it's delicious! BTW I love both but my weakness is crabcakes..worse thing for you but I order it all the time!

joyofood said...

To be honest I haven't tried either. Don't know why as I love fish.

Taylor

Anne Marie said...

I love both, but crab is the way to go :)

nourishingme said...

Crab, all the way!!! Lobster seems 'off' sometimes?

Anais said...

Aaaaah I feel like I've missed out on so much!!

It's definitely gotten cold. I almost froze yesterday :( I love both crab and lobster, I don't discriminate ;)

Low said...

I don't really like any shell fish for some reason. Except maybe scallops if they're cooked right.

Your oats look so good! Love the idea of using chocolate milk.

Devan Geselle said...

when I ate seafood, I definatly prefered crab... but i never really was into Shell fish. I aodred salmon!

now, its tofu for me:D huzzah! haha

Your oats.. sound. rad!

katsdailyplate said...

I love both crab and lobster- cant choose! So nice you have no more homework-- and time for massages!

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

I'm a lobster fan myself but Eric REALLY likes crab he says that lobster is too fishy.

That being said, I do really enjoy crab dips!

Jocelyn said...

mmm I'm not a fan of eitherrrr. But your oats look delish :) Love almonnnnd butter.