Sunday, October 5, 2014

No Fun Weekend

Last weekend and this weekend were polar opposites for me.  Last weekend we went out both Friday and Saturday night, gallivanting, and livin' it up on the town.  This weekend, I did not leave the house at all, and it was a boring, torturous weekend of reading, and preparing for an exam for a class I'm taking.

On Saturday morning I was up bright and early.  I had tea and a grapefruit, and then a couple of hours later, coffee, mango and banana.


Throughout the day I ate some rice with kimchi, and a toasted tomato sandwich.  I took a break from studying to clean the house (exciting stuff)!

By about 9:00 p.m., I was hunnnnnngry, and tired of reading.  I ordered Panago, and relaxed with some trash T.V.


How was your weekend?  
Please tell me it was more exciting than mine!

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Oh man, reading this post brings back bad memories of my CFA study seasons! I hope the exam went well and that you have a really fun weekend ahead to offset this not so fun one.

I had a really good weekend as I had a college friend visiting from Austin. It was fun to have some girl time!