Sunday, December 29, 2019

Thankful Part 3

This is the last of the 30 Thankful Prompts that were making their way around the blog world.

Thankful Part 1
Thankful Part 2

21) The best thing I tasted yesterday was the breakfast that Christopher made (avocado toast with alfalfa sprouts, and fried mushrooms; it was even better today with a poached egg on top).

22) I love going online to research.  I have an insatiable curiosity and love of learning, so I am constantly looking things up and read about things I wonder and question, and that just leads to more questions, and more learning.

23) I'm grateful for the way these things feel: my marriage, my home, my body, my mind - healthy, happy, comfortable, fulfilled, and full of love and gratitude.

24) Yesterday I felt supported when Christopher listened to me.  He is the best listener, and I always bounce ideas off of him.

25) When I look around my home I am grateful for the simplicity of our lives.  We don't feel the need to replace or upgrade anything, unless absolutely necessary.  We replace items only when they break, so basically, everything in our house (and the house itself) is the first of that item that I've ever owned as an adult.  Even our TV is almost 13 years old, but it still does the job!

26) When I look around the world I am grateful for acts of kindness big and small that show there is still good in the world, scientific progress, and the beautiful planet that we call home.

27) I love that I have the ability to daydream about travel.  I know this is a luxury that not everyone has, and I appreciate that my life allows for this adventure, as it is so important to me.

28) I love it when I see animals in their natural habitats.

29) The nicest thing I have felt on my skin today was a back scratch.

30) I am grateful that I am learning new things every day.  I get so bored if I don't feel like I am learning something.  Learning is a lifetime project, not something that stops when school ends.  That being said, I am quite sure that I am not done with school ... I don't know if I ever will be.

Your turn!   
Choose a couple (or all) of the prompts above and put your answers in the comments.

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

These were fun to read! I am looking forward to being at the point where we don't need to replace anything. We bought some new furniture when we moved into our house and still have a few more pieces to buy. We hadn't bought any furniture in many many years so it was time. But it's been an expensive 6+ weeks! And we still have some repairs to figure out - like the leak in our master bathroom shower. But once that is behind us I'm looking forward to not spending money on things/repairs!!

Anne said...

I love how content and happy you are in your life, and how curious you are. I imagine you will never be done with school!