2) On Saturday evening we BBQd chicken, veggies, and sweet potato:
3) We did a lot of snacking on the weekend:
4) We tried a new beverage ...
It was bland, but not bad.
5) Dinner on Sunday evening was a big lamb steak, sliced thin, topped with blue cheese for Christopher and goat cheese for me. We had potatoes on the side.
6) I made up a noodle dish to put in the fridge for lunches for the next couple days, and a dessert for the week too.
7) I didn't even sleep in on my first official day of holidays on Monday. I was up bright and early, and got started on a quiche for breakfast with some fresh herbs we've been growing.
Speaking of herbs, our cilantro is starting to come in nicely.
8) In the evening we snacked, while cooking a chicken on the BBQ.
9) This morning I spent some time with my nephew, tossing a football around, and playing a bit of soccer in the yard before we went out for a little family lunch (thanks dad!).
After lunch my sister, the little guy and I went for a walk and soaked up some of the gorgeous sunshine.
It was one of the best combinations of pizza toppings we've ever had.
How's your week going so far?