Saturday, October 31, 2015

This Week's Eats

Christopher beat me home yesterday after work, and started whipping up pico de gallo, and a super-cilantro sauce.  He's a good man.



We made the best fish burritos for dinner.


It had been a while since we had them, but they were just as incredible as we remembered.

Other eats this week included stir fry:


And ginger noodles with chicken and broccoli:


What kinds of things did you cook this week?
Happy Halloween everyone!!  Are you dressing up? (we're not).

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum! As usual everything looks amazing. That cilantro sauce sounds so good! I did not know you could use the stems of cilantro. I waste so much time plucking off the leaves when I use cilantro in a recipe!

I have not been around much this week as I was in NJ and Chicago for work earlier this week. We did make a very easy chicken and rice skillet last night, though, which was really good. We are going to a Halloween party tonight and Phil will dress up as a sailor and I will be a cat burglar (but the literal interpretation of it).

Nicole | Culinary Cool said...

I've been a bit under the weather since returning from Montreal on Monday, so I wasn't in the mood for much cooking, but we did have roasted chicken one night, and some sloppy joes. We are not really big into Halloween, so we don't dress up, but we dress the dog up as a bumble bee. She hates it, but we love it.