2) The beets and peas that we planted are coming along nicely.
3) We have found three bees in the basement so far this summer (and two last summer). They are not flying, but instead crawling along the carpet, almost like they are injured, or almost dead. We have no idea how they are getting in!? We also have not seen any buzzing around outside or inside the house. Anyone else have this happen?
4) I never used to like cantaloupe or honeydew, but I've come to like both of them over the past few years. I had some cantaloupe on my oatmeal the other day.
5) Tomorrow is a holiday! We're looking forward to cooking a nice dinner tonight, and then staying up late (or until about 11:00, which is pretty late for us, haha). Tomorrow we have a family dinner to attend.
6) We made a noodle filled stir fry the other day. I think I could live on Asian noodle dishes.
7) Yesterday afternoon the sky started to get smokey due to forest fires up north. It's been two days now of terrible air quality. Hopefully things get better soon.
8) Last night we had crab bee bim bop for dinner. A coworker brought me some homemade kimchi recently, so we had that on the side.
9) Yesterday I spent some time with my sweet nephew. We went to the Science Center, and then out for lunch to Flip! Giovanni had fish tacos, and I had spaetzle. After lunch we had Menchies and then went home to play for a while.
10) Because I am off in the summer I am able to have lunch ready when my darling husband comes home for his break. Today we had chicken low mein. I look forward to trying out many new recipes on him.
How is your week going so far? If you're Canadian, what are you doing for the 1st? American pals, what are you doing for the 4th?