Saturday, February 7, 2015

Weekend Things

On Friday evening we went out to Victoria's Tavern to celebrate our buddy Rob's birthday.  We ate some buffalo chicken mac and cheese, and loaded tater tots.


Both dishes were really good.

Today was all about getting things done.  We cleaned the house, got some groceries, and installed a light fixture in the basement.


Christopher is so thorough when he vacuums, which is great, because I prefer not to do it.  When it's time to clean the house, we work together, which makes it take no time at all. 

We sipped lemon, orange water all morning ...


And we made a yummy big breakfast ...


For a late lunch we shared a big bowl of pasta with rose sauce.


We're now getting ready to watch a movie, and we'll likely go to bed early.

Tomorrow we're having lunch guests!

How has your weekend been so far?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I do not like vacuuming either so would gladly delegate that task! I much prefer dusting and wiping things up.

Your quiet Saturday sounds great. That is how Sunday has been for me. We had a lazy morning and then I went cross country skiing with a friend and now I will be home for the rest of the day and have no plans so I am going to make a batch of chicken tortilla soup and do lots of reading!