Friday, April 22, 2011

New York State of Mind

We spent the evening with some good friends eating food and catching up.

The hubby and I shared some Corona shrimp.


I ordered salmon with a yogurt sauce which was served with spinach and mushrooms.

 

I also stole one bite of the hubbies dessert.  
He was being greedy and wouldn't let me have anymore than that :-)


Our cab is arriving in just under 5 hours to take us to the airport.  

The next time you hear from me, I will be in Manhattan.

Now to try and sleep ... while images of Louboutins and Manolos are dancing in my mind.

Are you able to sleep before a vacation?


10 comments:

Simply Life said...

oh that dessert looks great! I can somewhat sleep before a vacation - I just wake up ALL THE TIME freaking out as I look at the clock! :)

Morgan said...

have a great time in NYC!! save travels.

Katie@Real Food Katie's Way said...

I was HOPING you'd use that blog title!! Perfect song title useage!

If it's an exciting vacation, you cannot get me to sleep if you PAY me....

Have fun!!!

Kacy said...

I never sleep the night before a trip. It's like Christmas!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

This looks delicious!
I can never sleep the night before something exciting--especially a vacation. Have a great time in Manhattan!
:)

:Deliciously Healthy said...

I'm usually packing and cleaning the whole house before a vacation, so I usually only get a couple hours of sleep, lol!

Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

every single time i visit your blog... it makes me want to eat everything i see
xx
s

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! Hope you return with some fancy shoes!!

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun!!!

Um, I haven't been on a vacation to know if I would sleep or not...;) - so I'm guessing No! Hah.

Love fried shrimp :)

Kelsey Ann said...

HOPPY EASTER !!!