Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Day of Indulgence (and work ...)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my American Readers! (And anyone else celebrating thanksgiving today)!

Thanksgiving was in October for Canadians like me, but I still want to tell you all what I am thankful for today:

1) I am thankful for my health
2) I am thankful for my family (they mean EVERYTHING).
3) I am thankful for my friends (I have the greatest group of friends and I love them!)
4) I am so thankful that it is almost the end of the semester.
5) I am thankful that I have an AMAZING job to go to everyday with a group of young people that I am so proud of and so glad to be able to spend each day with.
5) I am thankful that I have so many wonderful readers! I love you guys!

What are you thankful for today?

Eats today:

This morning I had a green monster (surprise, surprise):



Throughout the day I also had 2 Christmas oranges:



And just when you are thinking I am all "green monsters, and nutrients" woooahhhhh, I go and get all crazy on you and eat CRAP for the rest of the day :-)
Crap from Costco to be exact.

Lunch was a piece of pepperoni pizza from costco, but my camera ate the pic.

Dinner was this:



I am wild like that. I ate 1/2.

And just when you thought I couldn't get any crazier for one day ... I drank this:

Align Center
(coke zero ... aka ... poison in a cup - that I shared with the hubby).

I need to restrain my rebellious side, I know ;-)

After my nutritious square meal, I went for a 1 hour massage. Ahhhhh pure bliss!

If I was a millionaire I would totally get a massage a day.
What about you - what would you indulge in?



10 comments:

Devan Geselle. N said...

i would indulge in facials, shoes, and massages <3
and a whole foods meal, fit for a princess ( ie: me)
;)
xox

VeggieGirl said...

Wonderful "thankful for" post!

Anne Marie said...

I'm with you on the massage a day! I'm thankful for the husband, my family and friends.

Anais said...

Haha, food from Costco is always GIGANTIC! I would totally get massages too. My back has been hurting so much lately that it would be very much needed!

Jill@QuarterLifeWellness said...

Just ran across your blog and it's great! After being an avid OhSheGlows follower and seeing so many other people lately drinking green monsters, I'm thinking I need to get a blender! stat!

Jocelyn said...

Yummy looks good!

mymarblerye said...

if i had a million dollars:
1/2 to taxes 1/4 to parents 1/4 downpayment on a condo in Nyc!
BTW so happy to see you eat bad foods too. :)

Dairy Free Betty said...

Ohhh.. I did the same thing yesterday, ate healthy all morning and then went had burger and fries (and poison in a cup).

Indulgence - I'd have a chef and a house cleaner!! Don't get me wrong, I love to cook, but there are some days when I'd love to have someone else cook for me!! :)

Have a great day!

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

Ooooh, GOOD one! I am also VERY thankful that it's almost the end of the semester!!

And those chicken fingers look yummy!!

Low said...

Pizza and fried fish are always delicious!