Sunday, November 4, 2018

Brunch Guests

Last weekend Christopher's parents came over for brunch.  I spent the morning baking, and then they arrived at 11:00.


We started with cheese, grapes, and chocolate banana muffins in the living room.  There were coffees and sparkling pomegranate bevvies too!


For brunch we had baked eggs, sausages done on the BBQ, baked beans, toast with herb spread, and fruit.


Pumpkin cream pie for dessert:


I love getting together with friends/family for brunch (or for anything really).

Have you gotten together with friends or family for brunch lately?

1 comment:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum, this all looks delicious! Brunch is one of my favorite meals to host because it's easy to come up with an GF menu that is delicious! I haven't had people over for brunch in the longest time, though! The last time I went out for brunch was when my friend Kyria visited in late Sept. We went out to brunch 2 days in a row - once for Arepas and the other time to a farm-to-table place that supports local farms. Both meals were sooo good!