Note to self ...
When you neglect to get groceries for the week, things happen.
1) You really want grapefruit juice in the morning, but then are really sad when water doesn't taste like grapefruit juice.
2) Your husband uses whipping cream in his coffee (and secretly loves it).
3) You end up eating out at three restaurants during the week, each with astronomical bills, and then are annoyed that the food is not worth the money spent on it.
4) You consider having a single potato for breakfast.
5) You end up eating junk for dinner.
6) But you also share a salad, because somehow that negates the junk.
7) Your logic gets completely skewed.
Good thing we're getting groceries today; I don't know who we are anymore!
What are you up to this weekend?