Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!
This evening we had a Thanksgiving feast too :-)
It is a tradition to get together at our friends' place each year for a turkey dinner. We each contribute a side dish while the lovely hosts, Anthony, Tara, and Chris make the staples.
(1) Today I am thankful for an amazing group of friends that have been like family to me for about half of my life.
(2) Today I am also thankful for blogger's recipes. I have never found better recipes than the ones I find on blogs. The cupcakes below are a perfect example. They are 100% the best cupcakes I have ever had. You can find the recipe here. I made them for my colleagues last week and they were a big hit.
|Pumpkin Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Butter Cream.|
(3) Today I am thankful that a week from today I will be done all my grad classes! I have 4 papers left to write, and I have already started to feel lighter, happier, and free. December is going to be a great month.
(4) Today I am thankful that the hubby and I booked another trip to New York! This spring we will be back in our favourite city for a third time.
(5) Today I am thankful that the snow is melting and the weekend's forecast is unseasonable warm.
What are you thankful for today?